The France-Israel Chamber of Commerce promotes economic and technological trade between France and Israel.
Founded in 1952, the France-Israel Chamber of Commerce (CCFI) has about 400 members today.
CCFI’s Board of Directors is made up of the CEOs of French and Israeli companies.
CCFI’s goal is to reinforce economic cooperation between France and Israel by backing projects on both sides of the Mediterranean.
MAIN ACTIVITIES / EVENTS
Keep informed about CCFI’s events throughout the year: Program 2015
- Locating and bringing together Israeli and French companies, offering support for partnerships, particularly in high-tech fields.
- for introductions to companies : the France-Israel Chamber of commerce is managed by business specialists in France and Israel and they are ready to grant you interviews in order to give you advices about bi-national trade.
- Organization of an annual Economic and Technological France-Israel Forum, in Paris, with the support of many public and private partners
at: *Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie de Paris (CCIP)*
- Business Meetings, lunch-forums and conferences
- Support for French-Israeli Research and Development Projects through:
- Participation in important economic and high-tech trade shows in France and Israel: Telecom Israel, GSM Cannes, Salon du Bourget en France, Biotech, Agritech…
- General and specific field information, edition of the French-Israeli Economic Trade Relations Magazine, _ « Israel Business »_ Radio Program on Radio Shalom, 94.8 FM on Sundays at 10 am.
- General Information about Trade in Israel : Trade with Israel safely
- Information to find an internship in Israel or to hire the right person, thanks to a Resume Database, advice to Israeli companies setting up in France.
- Web www.israelvalley.com: With more than 5,000 visitors per day, the France Israël Chamber of Commerce (CCFI) wants to offer through its website a fast and reliable access to its services, to supply you with all the necessary information to increase France-Israel economic, industrial and cultural partnerships, and to make our communication easier, as associations, companies or individuals.
www.israelvalley.com gives you full access to all the CCFI’s services, as well national and regional projects and activities. We offer you easy access to our main events, ongoing work, publications, schedules, etc.
We are a catalyst in France Israël cooperation: the website makes it easy, as it is powered by a strong full-text and/or keywords search-engine giving quick and reliable access to every single note, article or ad. France-Israël activities and exchange-related databanks are numerous: the website lists the most important links.
This website is always being added to: it is pro-active. All contributions are welcome and sought-after! We strongly encourage you to support CCFI’s website.
Write us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Henri CUKIERMAN President
- André MAAREK Vice-President
- Michel HAUSER-KAUFFMANN Managing Director
- Jacqueline COHEN Sales Manager: email@example.com ou Odélia Bohbot Worldwide Project Manager : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sabine ROITMAN Public Relations email@example.com
- Dominique BOURRA President of the Cybersecurity Commission andCorporate Contact director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact CCFI Regions in France
- Contact the Israeli Chambers of Commerce in Europe
NOTE: The France-Israel Chamber of Commerce is located at: 8, rue Freycinet – 75016 Paris:
Tel.: 33(0)22.214.171.124.06 – Fax: 33(0)126.96.36.199.00
Office in Israel : Chamber of Commerce and Industry Israel-France (CCIIF)
Tel.: 972(0)5 505 988 314
Chambers of Commerce related to Israel
- Federation of Israeli Chambers of Commerce