MAIN ACTIVITIES / EVENTS
Keep informed about CCFI’s events throughout the year: Program 2007
- Locating and bringing together Israeli and French companies, offering support for partnerships, particularly in high-tech fields.
- for introductions to companies : the France-Israel Chamber of commerce is managed by business specialists in France and Israel and they are ready to grant you interviews in order to give you advices about bi-national trade.
- Organization of an annual Economic and Technological France-Israel Forum, in Paris, with the support of many public and private partners
at: Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie de Paris (CCIP)_ : "_Map":http://www.mappy.com/1/c/tbf/user=pji;uri=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
- Business Meetings, lunch-forums and conferences
- Last Event: 25 January 2008 – Breakfast and conference by Marc TOUATI
- Support for French-Israeli Research and Development Projects through:
- Participation in important economic and high-tech trade shows in France and Israel: Technology Transfer Partnership, April 2007
- General and specific field information, edition of the French-Israeli Economic Trade Relations Magazine, every Sunday at 7:30am on Radio RCJ (94.8 fm)
- General Information about Trade in Israel : Trade with Israel safely
- Information to find an internship in Israel or to hire the right person, thanks to a Resume Database, advice to Israeli companies setting up in France.
- Organization of an annual Gala dinner, selection of best French and Israeli companies promoting bi-national trade. Guest Speakers 2005: foreign ministers Philippe DOUSTE-BLAZY and Shimon PERES; Guest Speakers 2007: Tzipi LIVNI (Israeli Foreign Minister) and Thierry BRETON (French Minister of Economy, Finance and Industry)
- “Gala dinner – December 5th 2006”::/media/file/513/Invitation_Gala_Dinner_2006_ENGLISH.pdf
at : Le Pavillon Dauphine : Map
- ISRALINK, The France-Israel Chamber of Commerce registry has been published. It was developed and written by Daniel Rouach, professor at the prestigious ESCP-EAP business school in Paris and at the Technion Institute of Haifa, with the support of the Israeli Embassy in France. It is distributed free of charge to our members.
ISRALINK is an essential tool to identify key cooperation sectors between France and Israel. It offers readers the names of the key cooperation figures in both countries. It also contains all the Israeli institutions and businesses involved in bilateral cooperation. ISRALINK is available free of charge.
To order by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: 33(0)184.108.40.206.00.
- Web "www.israelvalley.com":http://www.israelvalley.com : Launching its website, the France Israël Chamber of Commerce (CCFI) wants to offer you fast and reliable access to its services, to supply you with all the necessary information to increase France-Israel economic, industrial and cultural partnerships, and to make our communication easier, as associations, companies or individuals.
www.israelvalley.com gives you full access to all the CCFI’s services, as well national and regional projects and activities. We offer you easy access to our main events, ongoing work, publications, schedules, etc.
We are a catalyst in France Israël cooperation: the website makes it easy, as it is powered by a strong full-text and/or keywords search-engine giving quick and reliable access to every single note, article or ad. France-Israël activities and exchange-related databanks are numerous: the website lists the most important links.
This website is always being added to: it is pro-active. All contributions are welcome and sought-after! We strongly encourage you to support CCFI’s website.